RM1 A Day to keep an animal from being a stray.
Monthly contribution from rescuer to upkeep the rescued animal at the farm is compulsory as this is the only humble request to help the animal rescuer as majority of the animal rescuers comprise the middle and low income group community.
Compulsory of medical bills contribution.
Rescuers are required to send the rescued animals to private vets for all necessary medical checkup and responsible to pay for the vaccinations, wormed, neutering or other treatments prior in sending the rescued animals to the farm.
Other subsequent medical bills if required will be borne by individual rescuers.
Who We Are
Furry Friends Farm, located in Kundang, Selangor, is an animal sanctuary for rescued stray dogs, puppies, cats and kittens and other companion (pet) animals that are abandoned, neglected or abused by irresponsible owners. It is run and managed by volunteer rescuers with the objective of creating a more compassionate and humane society towards animals.
The farm provides a secured shelter for abused and abandoned stray animals rescued in the state of Selangor. It is also a place to house and rehabilitate cats and dogs physically and psychologically. They are given a second chance to live the rest of their lives in peace and dignity.
Animals that are not successfully re-homed, will have a place permanently at the sanctuary. All rescued stray dogs/cats will be given immediate medical attention, vaccinated, de-wormed, with heartworm prevention and neutered/spayed.
To have a Malaysian community which cares, loves and respects all animals and their environment.
- To rescue, rehabilitate and re-home abandoned and companion animals.
- To inculcate and increase public awareness in Malaysia on the importance of responsible pet ownership, ethical treatment of and improved welfare for animals;
- To promote community-based activities in animal welfare.
- To be a “2nd-life” sanctuary for rescued animals.
Our Hope For The Future
- Furry Friends Farm aims to be transformed into an NGO and it is working towards this direction in securing more rescued cases as track records for the recognition as an NGO by the public and the Registrar of Societies.
- The concept of Furry Friends Farm is to build a beautiful garden for the animals. We believe that the success of the farm is the beginning of building a more caring and loving Malaysian Society. After all, the animals are God's gift to us and we should love them.